When you’re buying a property I will:
- Explain the Contract in simple and informative terms and negotiate any changes that are deemed necessary
- Discuss necessary property reports
- Explain Mortgage documents and liaise with your lender
- Arrange all necessary inquiries needed to complete the purchase
- Stamp the Contract and Transfer in my office
- Make sure that rates are fairly paid
- Arrange settlement
When you have found your perfect home or you are moving on, please call me for a friendly hassle free and stress free experience when you’re buying property.
Why Use Toni Oliver Conveyancing
I am a certified Practicing Conveyancer and I am licensed, qualified, insured and experienced to handle all your Conveyancing matters.
I provide :
- Extensive specialist property law experience
- Fixed price quotes
- A personalised professional approach to cater to YOUR specific needs.
- Plain language to enable you to understand the procedure of your sale or purchase.
- Availability and approachability
- Clear concise answers – you know where you stand
- Office of State Revenue agency services
- To have happy satisfied clients
- To ensure the best outcome for YOU
- To provide courteous and attentive service to all who interact with Toni Oliver Conveyancing
- To answer phone calls and emails in a prompt and efficient manner
- To keep all parties informed at every step of the transaction
- To respond promptly to clients on receipt of Contracts and to issue Contracts